It sees, that Al Gore did make an impression onto the Danish government. After 5-6 years of complete ignorance, the Danish government did publish a new energy plan. The main focus are:
* 30% renewable energy in 2025.
* 15% reduction of consumption of fossil fuel.
* A stabilisation of energy demand at the current level.
* 10% of energy consumption in the transport sector must come from renewable energy sources by 2020.
* A doubling of investments into energy research to one billion Danish crones annually.
Even though, focus in not on Solar Energy, I assume that we will get a new opportunity for working on large-scale solar heating and seasonal thermal storage technologies. So I hope to have many more news in the future for a brighter, sustainable world.